<$BlogRSDUrl$>
Kurdo's World
Kurdistan blogger. Blogging about life in Kurdistan.

12/06/2004
Welat Lezgin

I asked Welat Lezgin, an editor of a famous Kurdish website "KurdishMedia.com" to publish some photos taken by the aid agency workers of Kurdistan Save the Children on their wesbite.
I have sent several other emails to them but no replies. So I said that I have published it on my blog (which has more google listing than KurdishMedia) but it would be nice if you can publish it as well.

Here is Wilat's polite reply :



I'd never have expected that from a serious website. This reminds me of the email which was sent to Medya from the Canadian University telling him "We don't want terrorists in our country".


Funny, but sad at the same time.

northern iraq
12/06/2004 05:01:00 pm :: ::
<< Home
Kurdo :: permalink